About the Company
We are #ITSS Community – proud, fun and very much alive, always eager to discover, create, succeed and deliver excellency. We are one of the largest Romanian Digital Business Transformation companies and an enthusiastic Fintech Player, founded in 2002 in Bucharest.
This job is the one for you if you have:
• Communication skills, facilitations skills, organizational skills, analytical thinking and problem solving;
• You are detail oriented and committed to a high level of accuracy - your documentation is read and followed by our clients, by our development and QA team - the more accurately written, the better;
• Requirements workshops/interviews/observation/ other techniques;
• Modeling processes experience using various notation (Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Business Process Modeling Notation, Workflows, Swim lanes);
• Knowledge of technology structures: networks, database, communications, entities + Web Services REST/SOAP;
• Previous experience on a banking project, on mobile and web applications.
Some of your main job responsibilities:
• Responsible for requirements gathering, definition and analysis;
• Produce and update functional specifications as per project needs (Agile/ Waterfall);
• Act as interface between customer and implementation team;
• Support Technical Consultants in design phase;
• Support Developers and QA team during development and testing phases.
The things we value the most are:
A proof of flexibility is present in our interesting series of benefits, which includes over 35 days (almost 2 months) of paid leave and remote& flexible working hours.
Besides them, you will own a budget and you will create your plan as you wish, choosing from life insurance, private pension, therapy sessions, invest in passions, 7 card and many more.
By applying to this opening you confirm your interest and you agree with us storing your CV for the recruitment process.