About the Company
We are #ITSS Community – proud, fun and very much alive, always eager to discover, create, succeed and deliver excellency. We are one of the largest Romanian Digital Business Transformation companies and an enthusiastic Fintech Player, founded in 2002 in Bucharest.
This job is the one for you if you have:
• QA procedures and mindset;
• Previous experience with bugs tracking tools (Jira, Bugzilla);
• Experience with Postman or other API clients (Nice to have);
• Finding bugs is your hobby;
• Eager to ensure the quality for software products and services.
Some of your main job responsibilities:
• Responsible for system test phase execution according to Agile/ Waterfall methodologies;
• Plan QA activities within project scope, create and maintain the test plan
• Execute the test cases as defined in the System Test Plan and prepare reports on test results;
• Assist customer during user acceptance;
• Bugs queue management (defects monitoring, defects analysis, defects severity classification
review and agreement).
The things we value the most are:
We #keepITflexible, as you will see from our interesting series of benefits, including over 35 days (almost 2 months) of paid leave and remote & flexible working hours.
Moreover, your Benefit Plan is fully customizable, meaning that you will own a budget and will be able to create it exactly as you wish, opting from things like life insurance, private pension, therapy sessions, to investing in your passions and hobbies, 7card and many more.
By applying to this opening you confirm your interest and you agree with us storing your CV for the recruitment process.